|Title:||Learning & Development Manager|
T&D Solutions, LLC, is a leading utility service provider of construction and maintenance services for electric transmission and distribution lines throughout the Southwest, Central South, Midwest, and Eastern United States. With a continued focus on our Mission Statement, T&D Solutions continues our journey of being the preferred Utility Service Company for our customers. We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate and enhance employee performance. In this role, you will support the HR & Development Director and operations leadership team to assess organizational training/development needs and provide learning and development strategies. Responsible for the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of training content for internal development and learning curriculum programs and courses. Monitor training evaluations and perform data analytics/metrics to ensure appropriate training solutions are provided and ROI is realized.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through organizational and job analysis, skill assessments and regular consultation with business managers. Collaborate to develop project goals, training objectives and measurements by analyzing needs and proposing multiple solutions to drive company and individual performance.
- Develop content of program-related deliverables to include facilitator and participant materials, presentation media and job aides.
- Manage training documentation and records to ensure compliance.
- Design/develop program content, deliver and facilitate a leadership development and mentoring program.
- Collaborate with our field services training department to assess and provide guidance on best practices as it relates to skills training initiatives and our Apprenticeship program.
- Support the development and implementation of field service career development paths to include a structured program that identifies and measures employees against established criteria.
- Develop presentations, visual aids, status reports and spreadsheets (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) applying creativity and graphic design skills in support of preparation and execution of learning & development programs.
- Partner with field service managers to develop and support employee development plans and other learning and development initiatives to enhance employee performance and contribute to a highly engaged and developed workforce.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Determine metrics and key skill indicators to measure success and sustainability of learning solutions.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience working within in-house corporate training and development programs, energy or industrial services industries preferred.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e- learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
- Extensive experience in Instructional Design - certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience to plan and lead change management for corporate initiatives
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to include public speaking
- Demonstrated ability to engage and build rapport with all levels of the organization