Directional Drilling Crew Leader
|Title:||Directional Drilling Crew Leader|
|Location:||Kinston, North Carolina|
T&D Solutions, LLC, is a member of the PowerTeam Services family of Companies, and a leading provider of construction and maintenance services for electric transmission and distribution lines throughout the Southwest, Central South, Midwest, and Eastern United States. With a continued focus on our Mission Statement, T&D Solutions continues our journey of being the preferred Utility Service Company for our customers. We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
- Abide ALL company and manufacturer safety procedures and industry safety standards, in addition to attending mandatory safety meetings.
- Assist with all aspects of the job including basic labor responsibilities.
- Insure all employees nearby are familiar with and follow all company operational and safety guidelines.
- Ensure proper steering based on the noted job preparations and projections.
- Ensure that setup and cleanup of work site is completed properly, including traffic and pedestrian control measures.
- Inspects the work that is in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications.
- Insure the safety and welfare of the public around construction sites.
- Leads and provides supervision for the directional drilling operation that ensures the desired directional path and drilling targets are achieved in a safe and economic manner.
- Leads teams in the field, effectively and efficiently, as needed and directed by supervisor, including providing supervision, mentoring and training of laborers.
- Maintain bore profile plots and provide customer with directional drilling data.
- Operate vehicles and equipment, as directed and certified.
- Operates construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery to conform to grade alignment specification.
- Operates Directional Bore equipment for installation of underground cable conduit or utilities.
- Reads utility locates and coordinating day lighting of these facilities.
- Responsible for the inspection and maintenance of all equipment, including routine maintenance by greasing, oiling, and making minor repairs on equipment, as necessary.
- Be familiar with pad mount transformers, switching cabinets, and are able to install conduit and wire in energized conditions.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications